I work with designers and agencies as their front-end and WordPress development partner. Here are some things I’m really good at:
- WordPress-as-a-CMS builds, using CPTs, taxonomies, etc.
- Building modular and maintainable front-end systems for apps and marketing sites.
- Interpreting static design files into a responsive, usable, and effective final product.
- Seamlessly filling in the gaps where the design may be lacking.
- Not including a 200Kb library when a 2Kb helper will do.
- Communicating with clients — yours and mine — in a professional, friendly, and effective manner.
- Fitting into your agency’s workflow.
- Self-managing during large scale projects.
- Being honest and realistic about timelines, strategy, and fit.
@everyone-ing the entire channel in Slack.
If you or your agency is looking for a development partner to help you expand your project bandwidth, I’m your guy.
Portfolio available upon request.